Cold Melon Soup.



We have tried this in variations many times this summer.
The reason I felt like blogging about this was cause I may not make this for some time now as summer seems in a hurry to say good bye this year!

What I loved about this recipe was I could easily replace the watermelon with cantaloupe/honeydew/melon.

So here is what I used to make the soup.

Watermelon 5 slices-peeled.
tbspns lime juice

3 slices of bread made into bite size pieces

1 tbspn olive oil

salt n pepper to taste

For the garnish,

1 slice of watermelon cut into bite size pieces

1 fistful of toasted almonds

Blend the ingredients for the soup.Add the garnish. refrigerate.

serve cold!

Enjoy!

Dont forget to Vote for me by clicking this link here.Vote for Sous Chef here.You can vote once every 24hrs!

Thank you and Bon Appetite.



Comments

Popular Posts