super easy Strawberry custard the microwave way!

I remember as a kid my mother would make custard all the time.This was an easy no-egg (she is still a staunch vegetarian) dessert affair for her.She would use unflavoured custard powder and then add a dash of vanilla to it!

For a long time I followed her stove top  recipe experimenting with the various flavoured powders available.Mincing a little here.Garnishing there!


I have this need to try and simplify everything.I prefer a shortcut/an easier method if possible for cooking all!

I love it when my dishes look good but what has always mattered more is how they taste and how fast I can get them done!

So a lot of googling, fellow chef tips and some yucky custard experiments later I have this easy peasy microwave recipe ready.Works everytime!



In a microwave safe bowl mix 2tbspn custard pwd with 3 tbspn sugar.
Add 2 cups milk slowly stirring. Mix .
Microwave on high for 3-4 mins.
Cool refrigerate to set.

Serve with chopped fruits.
Garnish as needed.

Dont forget to Vote for me by clicking this link here. Vote for Sous Chef here.
You can vote once every 24hrs!

Thank you and Bon Appetite.

Comments

Popular Posts